Installation and Setup
We strongly recommend to use our build scripts and if you cross develop then use our prebuilt images together with the associated SDKs (software development kit). These images already contain the necessary libraries. All you have to do is build your own application and deploy it.
The installation instructions below presume that you have minimal knowledge of basic commands in Linux, such as navigating the file system and creating and editing files. There is plenty on good online help, e.g. http://korflab.ucdavis.edu/bootcamp.html.
What do you want to do with EEROS?
- Run examples on the host, use with the simulator → see Use on the Host
- Use it on the Beaglebone Blue board → see Use on a Beaglebone Blue Board
- Use it on the cb20 board with flink or CAN → see Use on a cb20 Board
- Use it with EtherCAT on x86 platform → see https://wiki.ntb.ch/infoportal/embedded_systems/ethercat/start
- Develop EEROS and its hardware wrapper libraries itself → see Getting the Sources Manually